zaterdag 9 februari 2013

new developments

As you may know I am a student marketing, communications and advertising in Amsterdam. I am currently in my 3rd year, which means doing an internship is a part of the course. So last week I started my internship at a company that focusses on something I'm really passionate about: trend watching. The company is called Trendslator. Which, the name gives it away really, is a pioneer in researching and translating trends to businesses and branches. It offers a way of thinking for the development of new and updated strategies and concepts. As a part of this 'futuring' (the development of a vision on the future) Trendslator releases one trendbook (MOOD) a year with seven trends for the upcoming year plus clear translations for each trend. Trendslator is already trend hunting for the upcoming MOOD14 and the fun part is: I will be doing a lot of trend hunting as well! 
But of course I will still be trend hunting and blogging on this blog. I will keep you posted, for now: have a great weekend!

For more info about Trendslator check: http://trendslator.nl/bureau/english-summary
or send me an e-mail at: marlinda@trendslator.nl

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten