dinsdag 3 april 2012

a piece of me, part two plus an official countdown


A piece of me, c'est moi
To get an idea who this chick is that is sharing all this information, music, views and images with you, i will be uploading random pictures that reflect life as i see it in 2012. The person that i am today, since you never know what's going to happen tomorrow.
Enjoy! Please do not hesitate to e-mail me or leave a comment down below.

Oh and i would like to take this moment for a official countdown, as you all might have noticed the last few weeks there weren't that many blogposts by me...well this had everything to do with the fact i am currently doing an internship at the marketing department of a company that is called BeddingHouse (it designs and distributes bedding for different compagnies such as Beddinghouse, Auping and Ariadne at Home). For more info check: www.beddinghouse.nl. I really had a good time during this internship and as the icing on the cake, i am busy with the photography of the fall/winter 2012 collection. But this week will be officially the last week of this internship, so its back to school for me after this --> which will mean a lot more time on my hands, and of course a lot more updates via this blog! Hope u all will enjoy, have a nice week!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten